I'm a yummy mummy and proud :-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy?

5 posters

Go down

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy? Empty Your favourite thing about being a Mummy?

Post  LunaKitty Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello YMS!! flower

Wondering what your favourite thing is about being a Mummy?
I love having cuddles & her smiling up at me. ♥️ X
LunaKitty
LunaKitty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy? Empty Re: Your favourite thing about being a Mummy?

Post  MasonsMama Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:39 pm

My favourite things about being a mummy is when masons laughing and smiling like a cheeky chappy.
And everytime he learns something new it's amazing how fast he picks things up.
Makes me so proud

MasonsMama

Back to top Go down

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy? Empty my fav things

Post  Admin - Marie Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Very Happy Hi ya everyone, what a lovely topic :-)

my faviourite thing about being a mum is the rewards you get back from your children when they learn and achieve new skillls, i love the fact that the love for them is un-conditional i adore my kids to the moon and back I love you
Admin - Marie
Admin - Marie
Admin

https://yummymummyandproud.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy? Empty .

Post  isabelles'mummy. Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

I honestly cannoy say what I like most about being a mummy. I love every single second of it! I love my baby girl smiling at me and kissing me. I love cuddles and mummy and daughter time. I love playing with my daughter and watching her learn. I love watching her grow, and do new things. I love everything about my daughter. I love changing her bum and bathing her because it makes her clean and comfortable, I love washing and ironing her clothes so they are kept nice and she feels comfortable. I love everything about being a mummy. I wouldn't change it for the world. I don't have a favourite thing, the job of being a mummy is the best thing in the world and that is my favourite. xxx

isabelles'mummy.

Back to top Go down

Your favourite thing about being a Mummy? Empty Re: Your favourite thing about being a Mummy?

Post  Admin jenmum1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 am

My favourite thing about being a mummy is knowing my children love me and that hopefully that will never change Very Happy

Also, that they only have to smile and my heart melts every time tongue
Admin jenmum1
Admin jenmum1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down