I'm a yummy mummy and proud :-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ?

3 posters

Go down

What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ? Empty What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ?

Post  Admin - Marie Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am

The term yummy mummy means different things to different people, to me i set out to change peoples views on the name as its so often referred to as M.I.L.F and i dont feel thats fair we are not all that way yet we get labelled as such Exclamation

What is a yummy mummy?????????
A mother who is interested in looking after herself as well as her family while taking pride in her appearance. She doesn't have to be gorgeous just a little interested in being mildly fabulous!!
Admin - Marie
Admin - Marie
Admin

https://yummymummyandproud.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ? Empty Re: What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ?

Post  assilem Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

Yummy Mummy means to me, someone who tries as hard as they can to be the best that they can, taking every opportunity that comes their way to improve theirselves and tries to give their family the best life they can. They done have to be dressed in designer clothes with perfect make-up and perfect homes. Just cherishing every moment spent with their loved ones and teaching their children to be nice people.xx
assilem
assilem

Back to top Go down

What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ? Empty Yummy Mummy?

Post  LunaKitty Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

A yummy Mummy is a Mummy who has fun and enjoys being a Mother and also enjoys her own life. I feel the role of a Mother is empowering. Someone who takes care of her wellbeing as well as being sexually attractive. She takes regular time out for herself and fills her life with people who inspire, motivate and support her. X

flower
LunaKitty
LunaKitty

Back to top Go down

What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ? Empty Re: What does Yummy Mummy mean to you ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down