I'm a yummy mummy and proud :-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to message you on face book but cant :( Very important info regarding cerazette.!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Trying to message you on face book but cant :( Very important info regarding cerazette.!!!!! Empty Trying to message you on face book but cant :( Very important info regarding cerazette.!!!!!

Post  star27 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 am

Post on a friends facebookwall - Hi just thought u should post I went to collect my pill today however couldn't as it has been recalled due to active ingredient missing causing unplanned pregnancies it was also recalled last September when I fell pregnant for same reason it is only certain batches u can take it to ur local pharmacy to check! The pill is cerazette! Be careful ladies

star27

Back to top Go down

Trying to message you on face book but cant :( Very important info regarding cerazette.!!!!! Empty this is the only method of contact I have found for a post

Post  minnie1one Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 am

Hi, I am a 22 year old single mum to a beautiful girl who turns 3 in january, I am in a relationship and over the last couple have months have come to terms with the fact that I would really like another baby. The relationship has been on and off for the last 18 months but has been going strong and stable for the last 6 months. When I brought up the conversation with him he did not dismiss it straight away and we sat and spoke about it, but this was before I decided I definately wanted another child. I finish college in june and hope to start studying law at university at the end of next year. I had a bad pregnancy last time and my daughter's father did a runner as soon as he found out I was pregnant, which always keeps me worried. Any advice would be gratefully welcomed. Thanks x

minnie1one

Back to top Go down