I'm a yummy mummy and proud :-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half term

3 posters

Go down

Half term  Empty Half term

Post  ClaireLouBear Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Hi mummies, as we all know it will soon be half term. What do you enjoy doing with our little ones ?

All ideas welcome it comes in handy to some new ideas on what you can do during the holidays.

Hope you all enjoy your half term with your little ones flower
ClaireLouBear
ClaireLouBear

Back to top Go down

Half term  Empty Re: Half term

Post  Admin jenmum1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 am

Hi hun x

Half term has always been a little stressful here so we always try to get out of the house and visit local places like parks (weather dependant lol) libraries - anything that doesn't cost too much lol

we have done a couple of day trips to london as its only a short ish train ride from me and can be quite cheap with some places being free to get in x

we also try to fit in some creative stuff like going out and collecting leaves and grass and things and make pictures or baking cakes depending on how brave im feeling lol xx
Admin jenmum1
Admin jenmum1

Back to top Go down

Half term  Empty ideas

Post  Admin - Marie Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:41 am

i get alot of ideas off a website called activity village you can print everything from it and its fab :-)

other than that we tend to make cakes, go to the park, have playdays with friends, do painting or junk modelling, if i have money then we go out down london or to farms or play areas all depends really Very Happy
Admin - Marie
Admin - Marie
Admin

https://yummymummyandproud.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Half term  Empty Re: Half term

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum