I'm a yummy mummy and proud :-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refused a move

2 posters

Go down

refused a move Empty refused a move

Post  emmamoss Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am

Hi help plz I'm 24. I live in a 2 bedroom flat I live with my fella we have a 4 year old boy with a heart condition he is always getting infections and we have a 6 weeks old girl who been ill twice the flat is always cold even tho I have heating on . Last week we got offered a 3 bedroom house went to get keys had to take I.d in then they said I can't have it has they thought I had 2 kidz plus I was having a another baby which I'm not they mess my housing form that's why they offered me a house

Please help is there anything I can do its not good for my kidz health living in flat

emmamoss

Back to top Go down

refused a move Empty Re: refused a move

Post  Admin jenmum1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

Hi hun x

Thats really not fair and i cant see how they can get away with that but im sure they have small print somewhere to cover their own bums Sad

If where you are now is always cold and your children are suffering then maybe environmental health would be able to help along with your gp stating that ur child is worse because of the living conditions Question

Has your boiler been serviced at all hun as that is a requirement by law along with a gas check every year and if its not working properly then it could be dangerous to you and your family Sad Sad
Admin jenmum1
Admin jenmum1

Back to top Go down