Introduce yourself here :-)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourself here :-)

Post  sadiebabes on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi I'm sadie I'm 28 this year, I have two girls my eldest is 6 years old and has autism and special needs and my youngest is 11 months. I do love the yummy mummy and proud page on fb just gets frustrating when people have to play at playground antics and ruin it for the rest of us especially the lovely admins who do such a fab job.

Last edited by sadiebabes on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing text)

sadiebabes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself here :-)

Post  izzikat on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm

hiya ladies , i'm kaye i have one lb who's 8 , a 6 yr old step son and a 4 yr old stepdaughter. its a mad house at ours with the smalls and zoo that we seem to have going on ( fish,rats poochies,cats ,ponies etc etc lol ) i have a wonderful fella who is very much a blokey bloke ( total neanderthal ) i went a few years where i had it a bit rough with various things going on but i'd say the neanderthal most deffinately rescued us . hope all u ladies are well and this forum is a roaring sucess xxxx

izzikat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahZach&Oliver on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Admin - Marie wrote:lets get this going, tell us abit about you ???????? Very Happy

how many kids do you have Question

are you a first time mum Question

are you looking for advice Question

this forum is for all of you so enjoy and add what you want here but keep things nice please Very Happy its open to all those who already join us on facebook this is just another option even if its just for a laugh go for it lol!

My name is Sarah, I'm 25 and live in South Wales. I am engaged to my partner of 5 years, although planning the wedding for about 5 years time to be able to involve our children.
Currently 39 weeks pregnant with our second son, Oliver. Have a 3 year old who just started school last month and his name is Zach I love you

SarahZach&Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MasonsMama on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm Tasha
I'm 20, have one son Mason who's nearly 7 months now.

I am an Essex girlie and would be good to meet up with some other local mums

MasonsMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself

Post  miakat on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi i'm Tracey

I have one lb and I am currently studying part time for a degree in psychology, in the hope of becoming a teacher afterwards.

I have an interest in activities benefiting both children and the elderly ( where I currently work and run a website)

I like helping people where I can with the knowledge I have gained Smile
miakat

View user profile http://www.ukgeriactive.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  isabelles'mummy. on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 am

Hey. I'm 17 and have a 14 week old baby girl who is perfect in ever way. She's so beautiful and well behaved!

I wouldn't change motherhood for the world as it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I'm young and I do get judged by strangers a lot, but I am the best mummy in the world and I would never let my baby go without anything. She is my first priority, she is my everything and I couldn't imagine my life without her. Without her I'd be nothing.

I use the facebook page, as I enjoy reading about people's experiences and how other people have coped with things and advice they have been given. I also like reading about children who are older than Isabelle because it prepares me for the future and gives me tips on how to cope as she gets older. Smile

Thank you to everyone who's advice and posts make the page. & of course thank you to the lovley admins who makes the page so good, and helpful! xx

isabelles'mummy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi all

Post  izziesmom on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 am

Hi Ladies-
My names Danielle I'm 22 and live in The West Midlands. I am 34 weeks pregnant with a surprise and i have a little girl called Isabelle who is 21 months.

I stay at home and look after my 2 dogs and my daughter - she's been very unwell lately but looks as though she will be on the Mend very soon!!

Danielle

izziesmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  m_mormile on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 am

my names maria im 28 live wiv my boyfriend we got a gorgeous 19 month old boy called TJ and im due in 7 weeks wiv anuva boy who we are calling Joey xx

i love yummy mummy's cause iv bin able to give advice and also recieve sum gud advice. Very Happy

Last edited by m_mormile on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add sum stuff)
m_mormile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  mum2611claire on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am

Hi yummy mummys! My name is claire i am a proud yummy mummy to 2 kids 8yr old boy and 3 yr old girl!! i am married to my best friend and as most people do have my fair share of good and bad things going on!! i am from aberdeen amd look forward to getting to know you all bit by bit xx Very Happy

mum2611claire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey x

Post  Eddie-lee's Mummy x on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

Hey Yummy Mummy's
I'm Emily I'm 19, got a beautiful little boy who is nearly 9months old, I'm engaged to my partner who is based in Germany with the army, look forward to getting to know more people, because since having my son my 'old's friends have forgotten about me, will be nice to get to know some people x Emily x Smile
Eddie-lee's Mummy x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiya :-)

Post  Pinki Rae on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Hiya mummy's
I'm Rachel, I'm 18 and I'm a proud mummy of 7 day old baby boy Matthew and i live with my partner who is a very proud daddy and they are my world to me I love you , I wouldn't know what to do without them.

Over the last few weeks the yummy mummy and proud have helped me so much I'm so glad I found the page on Facebook, I'm very greatful for the advice the mummy had given me, I will other mummy's where I can xxx

Pinki Rae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuessWho;) on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am

[b]hey all,
okay so im 21, have a 1year old son Very Happy
single mother,
been doing it all on my own since the day i found out i was pregnant, and i wouldnt change it for the world.
Get judged alot as i do look younger, was told one day its a disgrace im just a child and i have a child, also called a tramp to my face because the person thought i was 15, clearly didnt wait to hear what age i was. get alot of grief for being a single mother but hey who cares, im happy and my son is happy Very Happy

new here so dont know what else to say Very Happy
found this via facebook Very Happy xx

GuessWho;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2